Breathwork is an incredible and vast modality, with a plethora of techniques, processes and results, so it can be a little confusing when looking for what suits you.
I developed Rebirth Breath Therapy after years of practice in the Breathwork field – and the main difference between Rebirth Breath Therapy and other forms of Breathwork is that RBT has been developed to facilitate individual transformative sessions, based on the correction of “breathing deviations” in each individual person’s breathing mechanism. These deviations, or obstructions to the natural breath, can be present since birth and accumulate over the years – until it’s almost impossible to sustain deep flowing breaths. A series of corrective sessions can return you to the full and free breath which is your natural breathing state.
When we free our Breath, emotions which have been stuck for years inevitably come up and flow away.
RBT is also about unraveling the “thought clusters” around specific deep negative thoughts and cellular imprints to free up space in your mind, in turn eliminating or vastly reducing anxiety.
RBT also gives alternate rituals and methods to keep your own mind focused and your attention present while navigating through this wonderful, deepening journey towards Breath and Mind Mastery.
RBT is for mentors, coaches, therapists, yoga instructors, corporates, housewives, medical professionals, politicians, artists, actors etc etc.
Whoever learns about their breath at this level is ensured of massive shifts and revelations.
BREATHING YOUR WAY TO MINDFUL FREEDOM – embrace emptiness, enhance energetic peaks
Some Benefits RBT
– Learn to differentiate between breathing energy or breathing air.
– Unravel specific negative thoughts, urges and emotions at a cellular level.
– Be fully present in your body through energy purification practices and rituals.
– Sync your body, mind and soul via the breath into harmonious power.
– Liberate your breath by understanding, and gently undoing, your own unique breathing deviations.
– Experience the full physical, psychological and spiritual impact of conscious breathing and breathwork.
– Touch your inherent energetic essence and understand yourself at core/ cellular level.
50 more reasons to try RBT:
- It helps you to stay in the present moment.
- It heals and helps to improve breathing problems such as asthma or hyperventilation.
- It is a highly effective form of stress relief and a tool you can use to relax at any time you are under pressure.
- It helps you change your mind about things you thought made you unhappy and assists you in seeing how those very things contribute to your happiness.
- It is a way to access your subconscious mind and meet a deeper level of yourself.
- It helps to clear the negative charge from suppressed traumatic events.
- It gives you a way to change your negativity into positive or affirmative thought.
- With practice, It efficiently helps you to become master of your mind, your body and your life.
- It allows you to come fully into the bliss of each moment.
- It epitomizes the body-mind connection.
- It teaches you to enjoy all of your emotions.
- It teaches you to let go of resistance and attachment and surrender to pleasure.
- It enhances your passion for life.
- It highly aids the process of forgiveness of others and yourself.
- It can help regulate addictions and compulsions.
- It facilitates acceptance of yourself and your life as it is while giving you tools to manifest the life that you want.
- It teaches you to become aware of your thoughts and understand your thinking process.
- It allows you to feel the energy of the universe, chi or prana pulsate through your body.
- It brings you in touch with who you really are.
- It allows you to integrate past beliefs, feelings and thoughts that limit your progress in life.
- It allows you to pass your limits increasing your power, pleasure, resourcefulness and efficiency
- It facilitates creativity, inspiration and inventiveness.
- It helps us to understand the effect our birth has on our self – esteem and relationships.
- It leads to self – mastery.
- It facilitates clarity about life and goals.
- It clears your head, calms your nerves and elevates your mood.
- It makes you feel more alive.
- It brings meaning to the phrase “Living in the light”.
- It is a powerful tool for spiritual purification and awakening
- It makes your energy more subtle.
- The breath is the uniting force between all living things. You will feel Unity.
- It is a tool to maintain, heal or rebuild the body.
- It facilitates inspires and encourages you to live your truth.
- It teaches you to feel your emotions fully.
- It facilitates a genuine feeling of peace and healing no matter what you are suffering from.
- It addresses your whole life experience.
- It allows you to finally feel free!
- It promotes self-worth and self-love.
- It facilitates transformation on all levels.
- It expands your awareness on all levels.
- It facilitates a shift in your consciousness.
- It helps you reclaim innocence.
- It facilitates true intimacy.
- It helps us to deal with core psychological issues.
- It is a tool that can help with regulating obsessions, phobias, depression, anxiety and compulsions.
- It is a healing balm for toxic emotions like anger, guilt and resentment.
- It facilitates less stress, better relationships, better health, higher self – esteem, greater success and more happiness.
- It facilitates peak athletic performance.
- It encourages you to take responsibility for your own healing process.
- It rejuvenates your organs and cells and your body.
Hope to meet you at one of our trainings, whether in our home base, Samothraki, or online!
In Truth, Simplicity and Love,
Founder of Global Breathing Awareness
Founder of Rebirth Breath Therapy