Greetings to all Breath and Life Lovers out there!
Lately it seems that so many couples are breaking up..
Loads of the sessions I’ve been giving are either around letting go, or making a life changing decision about a long-term commitment they’ve been nurturing for months or years.
I know I know, it’s the eclipse etc.. but what about free will? Every decision is a choice, no?
How do you know if it’s time for you to move on?
I can’t tell you that, because as Lenny Kravitz says, “Baby it ain’t over till it’s over”.
So it’s up to you, if your relationship is on the rocks, to feel out whether it’s time to leave it or whether you are willing to go for another round of Evolution within the relationship.
As my friend Alex says, every relationship is constantly dying and being re-born. It can be re-born into a healthier version of itself whether you stay together or not!
Breaking up never really means it’s over. Grieving the connection until the attachment fades is a sure sign that the relationship still has power over you.
Some questions to ask are:
Is our decision to be together based on anything other than Love?
Is our decision to be together based on Fear, Sorrow or Need?
Have I forgotten who I really am in this relationship?
Who would I be now if our identities weren’t “merged”?
Breaking up can be an incredible self-development exercise.
Re-Member-ing who you are is essential in any attempt to make a decision of “Should I stay or should I go?”
Only when you bring all of the pieces of yourself together are you able to make a conscious decision based on Love, not Fear.
Only when you are YOU again, can healthy choices be made.
So, take time out to find yourself again every time you “die that little death”, so that reforming your identity brings you more joy than ever imagined!
Here are some affirmations I wrote recently about Break-ups:
1. It’s safe to leave, it’s safe to stay.
2. I can reflect and see how my own behaviour affects the dynamic of my relationship. With more awareness, I can heal and change.
3. I can let go of control, surrender equals bliss.
4. I can drop all judgement of right or wrong and just “BE”.
5. When I drop my judgement, only love is present.
6. I can use my love to heal myself and others.
7. It’s safe to trust my feelings again. I trust myself even when I am vulnerable.
8. I can let go of my fear of living and allow myself to go deeper. It’s safe to love again.
9. The deeper I’m feeling, the more I’m healing.
10. I deserve to let go of control. I am shame free and guilt free. I AM FREE.
11. I can be gentle with myself and with others. I, more than anyone, deserve my own gentleness.
12. I am totally lovable. I drop my expectations of how I think it “should be” and embrace the beautiful mess of life and love!
If you’d like to learn more about Relationships and how to break old patterns holding your love back, what you’re looking for. A brand new online seminar container called “Introduction to Love Unlimited” for only $49.00
If you’d like to go super deep and find out everything about yourself which creates your and your partner’s (current or past) behaviours and heal your love relationships for good, join our Breath and Life Mastery Training in Samothraki, Greece 1 – 20 September 2023, or if you can’t make it, check out our phenomenal new Online Training Program! You’ll be blown away!
In Truth, Simplicity and Love,