What positive changes could happier and healthier employees bring about in your workplace?
Conscious breathing sessions can improve productivity by helping people manage their anxiety better, improve their memory, and aid concentration and creativity, plus a whole host of other benefits.
What is Conscious Breathing?
Conscious Breathing is a simple technique that follows your breath’s journey into the body. Focusing your attention inward, you become aware of and eliminate blockages, both physical and psychological, and replace them with bridges within your body and mind that lead to Awareness and Mindfulness.
During these 45 minute classes, employees will sit or lie down and follow various breathing techniques that will take them into deep relaxation and a different meditation every time, designed to relax, inspire or energise.
A Few of the Benefits of Conscious Breathing:
After even a short course in Conscious Breathing and Mindfulness Meditation, the amygdala, associated with fear and emotion shrinks, while the pre-frontal cortex, associated with awareness, concentration and decision-making becomes thicker resulting in:
- Improved clarity and sharpness of mind so employees are more present and concentrated.
- Stimulated pineal gland making employees more creative and inspired
- Deep relaxation and better sleep to improve capability.
- Reduced stress levels leading to increased productivity.
- Improved memory for efficient performance.
- Better anxiety management for more focus.
- Improved confidence in meetings/pitches or public speaking as employees are given breathing and other techniques they can use in stressful situations.
- Elevated energy levels producing intense and inspired bouts of productive work.
- Raised confidence and self–esteem improving customer relations.
- Effective conflict resolution for employees – Improved relationships as they gain a deeper understanding of themselves and the benefits of team psychology.
- Abolition of “Brain Drain” as employees learn to reach “The space between their thoughts” (Mindfulness) and achieve ultimate relaxation.
- Elimination of panic attacks – by working on the nervous system, allowing employees to stay present even in highly charged circumstances
- With continued practice, leads to lasting personal transformation.
Katia Boustani – Rebirthing Breath Master, Master Breathwork Trainer, Breathing Coach, Life Mastery Coach