Happy Valentine’s Day to all!
In relationships, it’s important to me to take every opportunity I’m given to show and express Love.
That is why even though I love chocolates, flowers, teddy bears and other love paraphernalia, I see Valentine’s Day as just another chance to consciously practice celebrating love towards myself, my partner and the whole world!
What does it mean to have a conscious erotic relationship?
“You can ravish your partner so completely, that their surrender breaks your heart into light” – David Deida
Here are some useful affirmations to give you a clear vision about what it means to worship yourself, your partner and your relationship, taking it all to the next level and beyond:
1. I love and appreciate myself regardless of how I am feeling and what I am going through.
2. I praise my body with gratitude and appreciation for its functions and beauty.
3. I stay present and aware that my body and senses are designed to give and receive affection and pleasure.
4. I acknowledge that my partner is my guru and immerse myself in consciously worshipping everything about them.
5. I practice forgiveness and patience generously.
6. I fully understand that my partner is my mirror and that if I don’t like something about them, it’s my responsibility to change my thoughts about what I don’t like and stay, or to continue having the same limiting thoughts and leave.
7. It is solely within my power to leave or to stay. Therefore being in this relationship is my choice.
8. I treat my partner like she/he is my most valuable commitment.
9. My partner and I both deserve that level of love and presence.
10. I train myself consciously in the erotic arts and keep my body physically healthy and energetically clear.
11. I ask, observe and listen to what my partner needs or desires.
12. I surrender to her/him completely and stay grateful for our connection.
13. I verbally express my desire and love for her/his body often.
14. I am conscious and aware that everyone deserves to feel loved and desired.
15. I stay in touch with my feminine/masculine power and nurture my desirability as a woman/man.
16. I treat my partner as I would like to be treated while staying present with her/his needs.
17. My partner deserves my presence.
18. I recognize that our relationship is an entity in itself and bow to its divine intelligence.
19. I am grateful for every experience which is presented to me in the now moment.
20. I nurture my connection to source in whichever way I choose, knowing that I am a channel through which it expresses love.
My wish to you all is to celebrate love any chance you get, first and foremost towards yourself and then towards the whole world!
Take a sneak peak at our Love Unlimited seminar which is now loading online and prebook your space!
In Truth, Simplicity and Love,
Master Breathwork Trainer
Founder Rebirth Breath Therapy
Founder Global Breathing Awareness